enduroportugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Português sobre Enduro (Visita www.enduroportugal.com.pt)

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrarBom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide Botaof12

Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
JohnnyJohnson
Piloto de fim-de-semana
Piloto de fim-de-semana
JohnnyJohnson

Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide Empty
MensagemAssunto: Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide   Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide EmptySeg Set 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Bom Dia,

desculpe! Eu não falo português.

My name is Jens and I live in Germany. I ride mx and enduro since 10 years. My bike at the moment is a KTM EXC300. I ride just for fun, somewhere above amateur level.

From 23. September to 09. October I will be on holiday in Portugal. I will travel with car and trailer and my own bike. I am really happy about this trip, since I visited Portugal before. I like the nature and the people. Don't worry I am not one of the typical german "Terrorists".... I mean tourists alcool sunny 

I want to respect your country and I don't want to have trouble during enduro riding.

I am looking for a personal portuguese enduro guide to ride and who can show me the beautiful areas.

Obrigado! Adeus.
Jens

Última edição por JohnnyJohnson em Qua Set 18, 2013 7:42 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
foguette
Verde
Verde

MensagemAssunto: Re: Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide   Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide EmptySeg Set 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi Jens,

A couple of things you should know:

1- Extreme Lagares is just around the corner (XL from KoEE), so most of the hardcore riders will be practicing and preparing the bikes. Are you coming to see the event? It is near Porto (Oporto) on the 12 and 13th October.

2- Geres is a protected area, be careful not to get a ticket, in the past I had to pay 265€ for that mistake., There are many good areas around Geres that you can ride, specially between Guimarães-Geres and Povoa de Lanhoso-Geres.

3- There have been a couple of bikes stolen recently so people will not be very open about showing a stranger where the keep their babies (bikes).

4- Normally we do not ride only 2-3 hours, it is either all morning or all afternoon, some even go into the night and arrive in the tarmac at 22.00.

I believe Milo-Rafael (forum members) can help you with the Geres part, they will respond if it is convenient for them.

Perhaps you can come along with me to Valongo (Oporto) on Sunday 29th from 15.00 until 22.00. One thing you need to remember is to respect the group logic, to have enough gas and oil, to be on time on the designated places.
We typically ride slowly but hard terrain (fast riders may get bored MX?? as you) and that it is always your responsibility to know your own limits (there are always alternatives, don't hurt yourself so that you do not affect negatively other people's ride).

There are many other good and friendly riders in this forum that can give other choices, such as faster programs (less time and more speed), I sure many here will volunteer... Also there are some enduro schools in (EnduroCode, TurresOffroad, etc) that can take you (whatever their price would be).

Continue to follow and ask and you shall find.

Kind regards
Foguette
JohnnyJohnson
Piloto de fim-de-semana
Piloto de fim-de-semana
JohnnyJohnson

MensagemAssunto: Re: Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide   Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide EmptySeg Set 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Thanks to the forum I already have found enough contacts! Not needed anymore. Thank you.

dirt  Thank you for the fast replay Foguette. Thanks for your advices. I know the problem of stolen bikes but not from Portugal, but in France. That is why I have a very safe and alarmed trailer Shocked with gps tracker cheers 

I do not want to ride in a group, allthough of course it is safer, but I might, as you say, affect the group. As a tourist I have also the interesst to stop often and look at the nature. Thats why I want a personal guide. I don't want hard enduro, more freeride and nice nature.

Unfortenatly I will be back in Germany on the 12th October and will miss the KoEE.

Bom Dia! Johnny from Germany looking for personal portuguese Enduro Guide
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1