enduroportugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Português sobre Enduro (Visita www.enduroportugal.com.pt)

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrarexcerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC Botaof12

excerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
HL
Verde
Verde
HL

excerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC Empty
MensagemAssunto: excerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC   excerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC EmptyTer Fev 05, 2013 2:58 pm

"Concerning the older generation, I have the impression that the guys where less friends than now; they didn’t went to walk the test together for example. Now, they train together and that permits faster improvements.

The internships that the French Federation provides permit this, together with winter preparations for every rider.

Thanks to this, I knew Antoine MEO when I was still a motocross rider. There is a big difference between Enduro where you have to fight against time and MX where you are fighting against other riders. That’s why the atmosphere is so good in Enduro. If you lose the day, it’s your fault and not the fault of the riders that made a block pass on you on the last curve!"
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

excerto da entrevista a sebastien guillaume que se retira do EWC
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1