enduroportugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Português sobre Enduro (Visita www.enduroportugal.com.pt)

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrarQuestion: where to ride?  Botaof12

Question: where to ride?

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
nikker
Piloto de fim-de-semana
Piloto de fim-de-semana

Question: where to ride?  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 11:03 am

Sorry for writing in english!, but i don't speak portugues. And I'm not sure, if this posting is in the correct place...sorry again!

Hello, my name is Thomas and I am from Switzerland.

I'm planning holidays in January 2014 in Portugal for Enduro Riding. I think, that we will be in the region of Algarve, but we will travel all around in Portugal. What would you recommend? Which region would you recommend? There could also be some fantastic landscapes or other interresting things like ruines or castles that could be visited on those Enduro trips. Terrain could be Single Trails, Forest, Hard Enduro or even wider tracks.

What is the law in Portugal? Am I allowed to ride offroad?

What camping sites would you recommend?

Thanks for your help and ideas!

Thomas
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
nacnac
Admin
nacnac

MensagemAssunto: Re: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 11:18 am

Hi Nikker.

You can ride with us, if you wish, in Northern Portugal.

Here´s our tours website with all information: http://www.enduroportugaltours.com/

You can contact us to: geral@enduroportugaltours.com

http://www.enduroportugal.com.pt
foguette
Verde
Verde

MensagemAssunto: Re: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi nicker,

I know James Owens (GB) does tours and rides in Algarve details are:

James
Tel. +351 – 968 444 361
Xtreme Enduro Bootcamp
http://www.xtremeendurotraining.com
www.facebook.com/XtremeEnduroBootcamp

To be honest it would depends on what style of riding you would enjoy or are looking for, sightseeing or harder.

If destination is set as Algarve them talk to James if not (and because there are many places to ride with different terrain in the north) I would go with the enduroportugaltours and book destination Porto/Braga/Geres/Guimarães.

Riding in Portugal is very easy regarding law enforcement, yet I already got a 265€ fine for riding in the wrong place (protected area, natural park and sand dunes are off limits). So I would recommend you go with someone that rides and not alone.

Enjoy our country.
Kind regards

nikker
Piloto de fim-de-semana
Piloto de fim-de-semana

MensagemAssunto: Re: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 4:40 pm

@nacnac & foguette,

Thanks both of you for your infos! Sometimes, it's good to have a Tourguide with you! I've done that last year in Spain as well on some days!

I'm not really into sightseeing, i like it harder. It's ok for sight seeing by car on rainy days, but I would love to get at some interresting points to see and learn something from another country! Cruising/riding on wider dirt Roads all day is not my wish.
I'm looking for some narrow trails, respective, areas with lots of Singletrails in the Forests, some creeks or rivers to ride through, some walls where you can climb up and if its added with an beautiful landscape after a hard hillclimb on the top of a mountain it would be perfect!

I heard of the Region Monchique, that it would be great to ride there?

Thanks again and have a good evening!

Thomas
wilsonvicen7e
Verde
Verde
wilsonvicen7e

MensagemAssunto: Re: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 5:53 pm

nikker escreveu:
@nacnac & foguette,

Thanks both of you for your infos! Sometimes, it's good to have a Tourguide with you! I've done that last year in Spain as well on some days!

I'm not really into sightseeing, i like it harder. It's ok for sight seeing by car on rainy days, but I would love to get at some interresting points to see and learn something from another country! Cruising/riding on wider dirt Roads all day is not my wish.
I'm looking for some  narrow trails, respective, areas with lots of Singletrails in the Forests, some creeks or rivers to ride through, some walls where you can climb up and if its added with an beautiful landscape after a hard hillclimb on the top of a mountain it would be perfect!

I heard of the Region Monchique, that it would be great to ride there?

Thanks again and have a good evening!

Thomas
If you hard enduro and single trails on forests and mountains, I think you should ride in north instead.
benduro
WEC
WEC
benduro

MensagemAssunto: Re: Question: where to ride?    Question: where to ride?  EmptyQua Out 16, 2013 10:28 pm

hellow nikker

if you want "hard enduro" you better came to ride with us enduroportugaltours we have all kinds of dirt tracks, if you look in the web site and play the video you can see a lot of the narrow trails and a lot of rocks
we can take you on a tour guide in hard terrain or in sightseeing, that its up to you.
we had a british guy riding with us (just for one day) and he told us that was the hardest day in a long time
we can make you a nice ridding vacations that you wiil never forget

we are waiting for you

Question: where to ride?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1